On the second Friday of every month, there will be a Lunch and Learn for people living with Hepatitis C. It will be held from 12:30 - 1:30 pm in the board room of RHAC. Free lunch will be provided.
The schedule of topics for the next few months are:
- November - Relationships, dating and disclosure
- December - Treatment. With guest speaker Nurse Practitioner Sue Tobin
- January - Nutrition and Hepatitis C - What to Eat and What to Avoid. With guest dietician
- February - Addictions and the Effect on Hepatitis C. With guest speaker, Needle and Syringe Program Coordinator, Karen Burton
- March - Living with Hepatitis C - Tips for Managing Symptoms and Staying Positive
For more information on the Lunch and Learns, contact Zach Templeman.