- About Us
- Contact Us
- Get Involved
Make a Donation
Your Donation Makes a Difference
Support from donors like you is critical to our success. Your dollars help us reduce the impact of HIV/AIDS in the communities we serve by helping us provide free, effective programs and services.
- Make a secure donation through our online partner, Canadahelps.org.
- Please phone RHAC at 519-434-1601 or toll free 1-866-920-1601 . We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express, and will be happy to help you make a one-time or monthly donation.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mail or in person
- Please make cheques payable to Regional HIV/AIDS Connection and send to:
Regional HIV/AIDS Connection
186 King Street, #30
Official charitable income tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more, unless otherwise requested.
Circle of Care Monthly Giving Program
- Joining Circle of Care through an automatic monthly gift by credit card is an easy and budget-friendly way to contribute to our important work.
- Monthly giving reduces administrative costs while engaging donors to make a lasting impact in the fight against HIV/AIDS!
- We will process your VISA, MasterCard or American Express,on the 15th of each month at the giving level you select.
- For more information and to join Circle of Care, please contact our Fund Development Coordinator.
In Honour or Memorial Donations
- Including Regional HIV/AIDS Connection in an event is a great way to increase awareness and raise some funds at the same time.
- If you have a special occasion, milestone, achievement or other celebratory event coming up, consider offering guests the option to give donations rather than gifts to the honoree.
- To honour the memory of a loved one or other special person, Regional HIV/AIDS Connection will be happy to send acknowledgement of your gift to the family.
By leaving a legacy through a gift in your will, you can make a lasting impact to help RHAC continue to make a difference in our communities. Please contact our Fund Development Coordinator to discuss your wishes to make a planned gift (i.e. bequest, RRSP, Life Insurance or other planned giving options).
- Regional HIV/AIDS Connection welcomes the efforts of all our business partners large and small, who foster the values of charity and community in their workplaces.
- Ask your Human Resources department if your company has an Employee Giving Program. Employee Groups and Employee Giving Programs are unique to each company.
- Some companies allow you to deduct money right from your pay cheque to go to a charity of your choice, and may even match your gift with a donation of their own.
- Our partners include corporations, faith communities, service clubs and many other groups.
- We’re happy to work with you on event sponsorship, including recognition opportunities for special events and programs such as A Taste For Life or Scotiabank AIDS Walk For Life.