- About Us
- Contact Us
- Get Involved
Needle & Syringe Program
Counterpoint Needle and Syringe Program
Regional HIV/AIDS Connection
#30-186 King Street
Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Counterpoint Needle and Syringe Program provides free harm reduction materials and information. Counterpoint Harm Reduction Services works with injection drug users to reduce the risk of HIV and other blood borne infections and to improve access to health and social services in the London area.
- Educates injection drug users about the health risks associated with injection drug use.
- Provides information and materials necessary to practice safer drug use and safer sex.
- Is a referral source to other social services and health care agencies such as drug and alcohol treatment centers, doctors, hospitals, social workers, housing and welfare support agencies, legal aid, etc.
Counterpoint is located at Regional HIV/AIDS Connection and is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- New needles & syringes
- Sterile water
- Vitamin c
- Alcohol swabs
- Personal lubricant
- Dental dams
- Safer sex and safer needle use information
- Piercing and tattooing kits
You can also bring your used needles to Counterpoint for safe disposal.
Street and Mobile Outreach
Our IDU Outreach Worker provides a full range of services including distribution of harm reduction materials, information and support through street and mobile outreach.
Mobile Outreach allows the agency to provide services across the city of London. Our outreach worker travels in an unmarked van. He can be reached on his cell phone at 519-851-3548 to arrange for service anytime he is on shift.
Pick-up and delivery is available on Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Counterpoint offers needle & syringe services through several fixed sites in the community. Our satellite exchanges are based out of Middlesex-London Health Unit and My Sisters’ Place. You can contact them for more information about their needle & syringe services.