Are you a guy who’s into guys? Connect with our Men’s Community Developer, William, to talk one-on-one about the issues you care about. Every session is confidential and free. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (519) 476-1545 to learn more.
Let's Talk About...
Your Health & Wellness
- Mental Health & Stress Reduction
- Body Image & Confidence
- Nutrition & Fitness
- Connecting to Community
- Connecting to Health Resources
- Sex & Dating During COVID-19
- Gender Identity
- Racism, Discrimination & Homo/Bi/Trans-phobia
- Sexual Health: Your Status and Stigma
- Coming Out
- Life on the Down-Low (Discreet)
Sex & Pleasure
- Personal Boundaries, Limits & Consent
- Sex Work
- Sex & Drugs (PNP)
- Sex with the Experience of Disability
- Sexual Health, Harm Reduction & Testing
- New Experiences & First-Times
- Hooking Up: Cruising & Bathhouses
Dating & Relationships
- Your Needs/Wants
- Intimacy & Sex: What’s the Difference?
- Communicating Your Expectations
- Opening Up Your Relationship
- Being Newly Single
- Hook-Up Apps
- Newly Diagnosed with HIV: Now What?
- Living with HIV
- Dating and Sex with HIV
- Healthy Aging with HIV
- Healthy Brain with HIV
- U = U
Visit www.testandpreventHIV.ca to Find Your Reason to get tested and help prevent HIV.